Home based in Central EU or UK
About Positive Grid (www1.positivegrid.com)
Positive Grid delivers superior music creation tools through cross platform integration. Since 2008, we have designed and developed a core technology base and expanded to mobile, desktop, and hardware applications.
Positive Grid’s product range features the best-selling guitar app JamUp, as well as BIAS Amp/BIAS FX for mobile and desktop, our flagship BIAS Head amplifier series and our new BIAS Effect Pedals. We love technology, but what we love the most is to perform and create music. Positive Grid is all about living, sharing, and connecting through the spirit of music.
Sales/Product Manager – EMEA
Positive Grid is seeking a regional Sales/Product Manager for EMEA to drive overall channel revenue for all products, support and services. S/he will provide daily communication and coordination with our existing distribution partner(s), build out our sales channel in the assigned region to ensure coverage across all focus markets and segments and provide product and sales support to distributors and key retailers. This position will report to the VP of Global Sales.
● Expand channel network in EMEA and help define overall distribution strategy.
● Help ensure alignment to Positive Grid’s channel strategy and philosophy.
● Help with relationship management across EMEA reseller and distribution network.
● Increase the strategic value of the Positive Grid brand through channel marketing
activities and campaigns.
● Coordinate Positive Grid EMEA support team to support brand growth and acceptance.
● Work with internal & external contributors to grow revenue & market share.
● Help create and execute EMEA channel programs and marketing campaigns.
● Participate in regular business reviews (minimum quarterly) with top partners in channel.
● Provide VP Global Sales with critical business visibility and weekly business status.
● Provide understanding of business dynamics and key drivers by EMEA region / country
and help develop localized strategies.
● Stay abreast of competitive products, technologies and industry trends and provide
regular input and feedback to senior management.
● Prepare presentations, territory plans and reports as needed.
● Sales or product support experience managing channel programs and relationships in MI (Musical Instrument) guitar and/or technology products.
● Experience within a start-up environment is advantageous but not required.
● Experience entering new markets and creating relationships and growing business with
distributors and resellers is a plus.
● Fluent in English is a must – fluency in other EMEA languages is a plus (German and
● Excellent presentation and communication skills.
● Strong European experience and understanding of various EMEA markets and channels.
● Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be high energy,
motivated and a self starter.
● Ability to travel as needed within the assigned territory.
● Ability and willingness to work some weekends for industry trade shows.
Please submit resume/CV, cover letter and salary requirements to – email@example.com